Thursday, November 27, 2014

this one's for the listeners


right now is for the lonely
for the teddy bear huggers
and the scared
for the shower singers
and the rain dancers
for all those who were left alone
and found you

today is for the lovers
for the heart broken
and the naive
for the out-all-night boy
and the love-stricken girl
for the ones who cant express themselves
yet wish to, for you



this life is for the broken
for the closet criers
and the sad
for the outraged haters
and the depressed
for those who just need a shoulder to cry on
that turn to you


my love is for the brave
For the advise givers
And understanders
For the ones who hold us
And the ones that hear us

Because you stayed

Because maybe no one really does the same for you

Because you never judged

Because you held on when I wanted to let go

Because you listen

And this is for you


Because this is for the listeners


For the ones who know how to care

And those who remember my name
For the unconditional lovers
And the ones who make time
For those who gave a shoulder to cry on
Without expecting anything in return

Because I can't seem to thank you
And I can't seem to be you
But I'm trying.
And so this is for you.


thanks for listening
especially to me

~JQP

5 comments:

  1. "For the ones who know how to care
    And those who remember my name
    For the unconditional lovers
    And the ones who make time
    For those who gave a shoulder to cry on
    Without expecting anything in return

    Because I can't seem to thank you
    And I can't seem to be you
    But I'm trying.
    And so this is for you."

    This is a beautiful ending. And I relate to it so well. And for the feelings I got when I read this I thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Because I can't seem to thank you
    And I can't seem to be you
    But I'm trying.
    And so this is for you."

    wow speechless

    ReplyDelete