Sunday, October 12, 2014

how to make me cry

Ways you could get these eyes of mine to leak in emotion (cry)
  • Put me in front of a Nicholas Sparks marathon
  • Play the song 'amazed' by lonestar
  • Remind me that I'm no longer queen
  • Bear your testimony on eternal families on fast Sunday
  • Tell me that I'm fake
  • Make my dad cry
  • Sincerely tell me why I'm a bad friend
  • Explain to me that my compliment kept you alive
  • Put me on stage
  • Send me to brother Preice's class on a Tuesday after a long week
  • Tell me I'm gorgeous, but first walk around in a hat and glasses and act like you own the place
  • Leave.
  • Get me reminiscing about my most fulfilling moments
  • Make it impossible for me to help you
  • Hug me for 78 seconds when I've put my guard up
  • Tell me that I can't fulfill my dreams
  • Take me to a funeral at my church building
  • Make me sing 'I believe in Christ' in a choir with my sister
  • Convey to me, in everything you do, that you love me
  • Say it.

~JPQ

4 comments:

  1. "Make my dad cry"

    Probably one of the worst feelings ever. Right up there with dead puppies, and holocaust books.

    Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad crying equals me bawling. That's a no go. So vivid thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agreed with every part of that check list and I loved your honesty. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete