Monday, October 27, 2014

when did blogs become so addictive?

I'm very very very very very very behind in my personal scripture study. And I love reading my scriptures (yeah I know that's weird but I don't care). Yet I've found myself everyday checking the blogs to see if Hancock posted early or if Charli Davis has anything funny or if Navy Skye did any extra posts.... I literally read too many blogs. And I know I should make a list of the blogs I follow... I just feel like it would be overwhelming for me to look at...

Seriously. Your blog it's my drug. Please don't make me quit by not supplying it after this class is over......

But I guess that would be good for me.

When did blogs become so addicting?



~JQP

2 comments:

  1. i read your title and had to click because i completely agree, I'm definitely addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole blogging experience is very addictive... you learn that after a while. And even after the class you never really get over it... you need the blogs. Really any type of reading and seeing into someone's soul is very addicting.

    ReplyDelete