Thursday, October 16, 2014

songs I hear playing

I'm losing love, losing you, losing everything
Losing faith in the world where I wanna be
So I don't care if the one thing that's killing me
Is so wrong, so wrong
I should walk away
I look at you and
I get the feeling 
I think that I should hold on, hold on


Lead her to a place
Guide her with your grace
To a place where she'll be safe


I'm feeling further, feeling further from you every day
You're in the stars, in the stars, yeah, you're worlds away
I'm moving on, moving on, then I hear you say
Hold on, hold on


I think you can do much better than me 

She says I should break the chains
The ones that you have locked on me
I’m starting to believe her
How can you still wonder


Every day is so wonderful
Then suddenly it's hard to breathe.
Now and then I get insecure
From all the pain, I'm so ashamed.


Feeling my hands start shaking
Hearing your voice I'm overjoyed
I'm sorry but i have no choice
You're only getting better
Maybe you have your reasons
Maybe you're scared you'll be let down
Are you crying when there's no one around


I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you


Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated


It may seem cliche
For me to wanna say that your not alone
And you can call me uncool
But it's a simple fact i got your back


To all your friends you're delirious,
So consumed in all your doom.
Trying hard to fill the emptiness.
The pieces gone, left the puzzle undone.
is that the way it is?
You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down....
You are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring you down
So don't you bring me down today...


but you're the harmony to every song I sing
And I wouldn't change
Wouldn't change a thing
SIGBO

~JQP

4 comments: