Monday, January 5, 2015

homework is poetic. and by that i mean i'm pathetic.

i'm not sure where she went
i think she stopped trying to be found
wanting myself to find her in 1200 words
one thousand two hundred words
words that could show you the truth
words that would discover her
her
who doesn't seem to exist.

but you keep asking for her



your word limits and formatting never meant less to me
you want me to write, but what for?
you wont read it wanting to learn
you skim it to see if i tried
but we both know i didn't

so why do it


you think you're going to change my mind

make me feel
make me.
i dare you.


but darling, i'm numb
and my incentive lost its way in the hot air of this school
and i know just as well as you do that i don't want her back
but i do
but even though i do
i dropped off motivation two cities back on our trip back from nowhere

and i'm not sure where she went


i don't want to write a paper for ASL.
so i wrote this blog post instead.
so thanks for reading about my pathetic poetic procrastination.



~AA

No comments:

Post a Comment