Saturday, February 28, 2015

I'll see you later, okay?

Hi

I miss you

I know we only ever talked at school..
But it still hurts..

Your smile really made my day.. And seeing it all over Facebook and knowing I won't see it for a long time.. It tears me apart

I'm sorry I don't have good words..

I can't find the right ones to say.. And even if I knew what to say.. I don't know how I'd say it..

Everyone is going back to routine now..

I can't

I love you. Still. Forever.

Please don't lose your smile..
And I say that to all of you
Remember that you're real
You are loved and make others lives better..
Don't forget that you make a difference
Depressed or not
You do.

Im falling apart.. But mostly for his mom..
And his little brother..
And for Amy..
And Celeste
And Rachel and Nicole and Brendon..
All of them
All of you..

I won't say I'm sorry, because I know how it hurts..
But I will remember him.. Because he saved lives by living..
And he's home now
And I hope he was welcomed with a hug..

I don't know how to say what I want to..
I'll never forget when I first met him in 6th grade
Or how I called him by his old nick name in history and he laughed because he hadn't heard it since elementary school
I'll never forget studying together
Or how he made us all smile
I'll never forget the last time I saw him
Laughing during lunch with Celeste
I told them they were the cutest..
I'll never forget his laughter..

Terik.. Thank you for everything
For being you
For being kind
For loving so many

I'll see you later, okay?
Good luck..



Rest in peace ❤

~Andra

No comments:

Post a Comment