Tuesday, April 14, 2015

let the small things cover your canvas

Hope was a floral card in a small pink envelope

Hope had small hands and big blue eyes and held me tight when words couldn't touch me

Hope called me bby and sent me ugly faces on Snapchat and liked me best in a T-shirt with no makeup

Hope picked me up in a minnie van with a balloon and reassurance in the back seat and we drove all over town till we ran out of gas.

Hope tells me it's okay to cry

Hope stayed up with me all night long when they died..

Hope makes late night phone calls and cries-- telling me I can't leave.. Saying that hope still needs me

Hope brought me tears..the gift of finally feeling something

Hope reminded me of the little blonde blue eyed girl

Hope resonated no

Hope made me promise

Hope says there's light



And hope was is right







Dear hope.. Please don't let me give up on you

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment