Tuesday, November 9, 2021

mail to 270 s 200 e

oh someone, Please write me a love letter 

paint me a picture of my mind
illustrate the thoughts that pouR off my tongue into the sky lifting souls to the stars
feather in beauty and sadness from the deep sulci entangling each lobe like lace

tell me stories of days you find me dancing doing dishes and singing songs to myself
tell me how you notice the moments when i cry, head bowed, staring into the two lakes i create
tell me i'm the main character, describe who she is and why you think the plot armor is strong enough to save her from her demons

remind me yOu see me
and not just the "andra is always a good friend and does her best and lifts others"
let me know you see the "andra can't seem to wake up on time and is always running late, she doesn't seem to go to classes and is very behind in school and she isn't kind to herself and seems to have stopped believing in her ability to reach her dreams.. i don't think she's okay"

oh please tell me that the girl you fell in loVe with is still in here somewhere..
and if you could
please invite her to be a part of the mess that i am now

oh someone
please write me a love letter

write it to remind my mind that someone could love me
and not just for the good of me
oh please tell me that the dark and the ugly are a part of your love, toO


oh please write me a love letter 

use pretty words and real events and convince my mind that it isn't aboUt someone you've dreamed up



oh please write me a love letTer 

i tried writing one myself..




oh please write me a love letter 

because i don't have the strength



oh please 



if you cannot write me a love letter

let me lie here and cry till it's over 




i wish i didn't need a love letter 


oh how i wish i simply loved me


~jqp




No comments:

Post a Comment