Friday, September 19, 2014

It hasn't ever happened to me




confessionsconfessionsconfessionsconfessionsconfessionsconfession



I'm 17 years old and I've never fallen in love. I've never had a boy friend. I've never been kissed. And you know what?

 I really wish I didn't care

I've always been someone to tell you that I love being single and that having no strings attached is spectacular. But that's not how I feel. I want to be told I'm not awkward and that I'm beautiful. I want to feel like I actually exist. I want to be loved.

So maybe I need to learn to love myself--

Or maybe I do, and I just have the definition down wrong.

#SixBillionSecrets.com

~JQP

2 comments:

  1. Sam here girl. 17 and never kissed anyone. And I really wish I didn't care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the same boat I am just nineteen.

    I love your bio. It reminded of one of my posts.

    ReplyDelete