Wednesday, September 10, 2014

you made me cry

I can still feel the tears running down my face, the cliche flood that comforts every broken heart.

I can still see your eyes and the pain I'd caused you.. I don't think I have ever been that cold  before.

I can't see past the looped video of you walking away.. I saw the tears in your heart, yet, in your eyes- there was no trace of any feeling at all.



You probably think you know who I'm talking about, but it's been months since this day.. and it wasn't a heartbreak in a romance novel. Instead, a heartbreak like Junie B. Jones finding out her teacher's name wasn't just Mrs.. Its the heartbreak you feel when Watson and Sherlock lose each other when losing themselves. The heartbreak of no one caring when you left.. my heartbreak was her walking away, thinking I couldn't care less..

When they told you to leave, without saying a word, you felt the loathing. But know that whoever ever it was, and however much they presumably hated you.. They cried when you walked away.


Not with tears, no- for that would give them away. No, they cried in movement. In every thought they had of you. Every memory you'd let them live with you.. Every secret you'd trusted them with. No matter the pain you caused and the hate you stoked, the one you left- that friend that no longer cared, no longer loved.. their tears linger in every step they take.




Thinking of you or not, you made me cry.. and the tears never stopped.


~JQP

5 comments:

  1. absolutely heartbreaking but captivating.
    "Instead, a heartbreak like Junie B. Jones finding out her teacher's name wasn't just Mrs.. "
    YESYESYES

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh. I felt this.
    (p.s. your blog layout is unreal)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of pictures. :) love this post

    ReplyDelete